Unfortunately, like everything else, our children's groups are not currently running due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
However, at this time, you may also be looking for things to do with your family, so you can find some fun activity sheets, song ideas, story and other fun ideas for your family to do this week on the Roots website. They are free to download and we'll be posting new links each week.
Activity Sheets for Children
- Children's Resources for 18th Apr 2021 (PDF)
- Children's Resources for 11th Apr 2021 (PDF)
- Children's Resources for 4th Apr 2021 (PDF)
- Children's Resources for 28th Mar 2021 (PDF)
- Children's Resources for 21st Mar 2021 (PDF)
- Children's Resources for 14th Mar 2021 (PDF)
- Children's Resources for 7th Mar 2021 (PDF)
- Children's Resources for 28th Feb 2021 (PDF)
Our usual activities...
Under normal circumstances in the Exe Valley we run groups for children and youth throughout the week. Below you will find details of some of our regular groups:
Meet on a Friday morning during term time at Calverleigh Village Hall from 10am until 12pm. Follow the above link for more information about the group.
We're still making decions about whether to run the Holiday Club in 2021, but obviously a lot will need to change to allow us to do so.
We are running Messy Church at Rackenford School every Wednesday afternoon during school term time from 3.30pm until 4.30pm. Steph would really appreciate some help if anyone is willing and able. Contact the Church Office if you are able to help by calling 01884 250417.
Four times a year we hold a special Praise Party. If your kids or grandkids love the holiday club, then they will love our Praise party!
Check back for details soon.
If you have a concern about the safety of someone or the action of someone working with children and vulnerable adults, please speak to someone:
Cindy Trick is the Mission Community Safeguarding Representative. She can be contacted on 01363 866621 or email@example.com.
The Diocesan Safeguarding Team are:
- Safeguarding Adviser - Charlie Pitman 01392 345909
- Assistant Safeguarding Adviser - Phill Parker 01392 294969
If you are a young person and you feel unhappy about something happening you can call Childline on 0800 1111. Please see our Safeguarding page for full information and policies.