I know how many of us were very sad to hear of Ron’s death. He was a man of great faith and has been extremely influential in the lives of many.
Ron’s funeral will take place at St Michael’s and All Angel’s Loxbeare at 11.00am on Friday 26 November. Ron’s family are keen that all who wish to attend, may do so in a safe environment. There are several ways for you to for this to happen:
- Family and Loxbeare village friends are welcome to go to Loxbeare Church, or the village hall. The service will be relayed to the hall.
- The service will also be relayed to St Mary’s Calverleigh for others who wish to join.
- The service is also being livestreamed.
- Refreshments will be served after the service at Calverleigh village hall.
- Everyone is very welcome.