Reopening at Cruwys Morchard
Alleulia! He is risen indeed! He is risen indeed! Alleulia!
What a great moment we have come to as we begin the long process of opening our churches for worship and to celebrate Holy Communion.
Our first service will take place on Sunday 2 August, 2020 at 11.15 am at The Church of the Holy Cross, Cruwys Morchard.
Everyone from across the mission community (and elsewhere!) is very welcome to come. My thanks to the wardens and PCC for making this possible.
Please be aware of the following guidance for all services in the Exe Valley Mission Community:
- You will need to book a seat in advance via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01884 250417. You will be asked to give your contact details. This is for Test and Trace. Your details will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed.
- The church doors will open 15 minutes before the service begins. You must wear a mask and sanitise your hands. You will be ushered to your designated seat.
- An order of service will be provided. This is your personal copy and must be taken away with you. You will be able to use it at any of the services of Holy Communion across the mission community.
- During the service, we are asked to speak any responses, quietly.
- Communion in one kind will be received in the pew. No words will be spoken. If you do not wish to receive, please keep your hands down.
- At the end of the service, please wait to be ushered from your pew, and leave the church and its grounds as quickly as possible.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon!