It has been great to see so many people over the past few months. Thank you for those who have made appointments to come and see me or have arranged for me to come to you. This is just a reminder:
- If you are able to come to The Rectory, please phone or email the church office for an appointment
- If you would like me to visit you or someone else at home, please contact me and I will come as soon as I am available
- Please let me know whether you or someone you know would like a visit while they are in hospital
- Please ask if you would like Holy Communion.
- If it is an emergency please ring, or email. If I am not at home please leave a message and Steve or I will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you would prefer, please ask your Church Warden (See the magazine or your church web page) to contact me on your behalf.
I look forward to seeing you! Steph