Exe Valley Women's Bible Study Group
Location: Churchill House, Loxbeare, EX16 8BX
Starts: 17th January 2018
Ends: 14th March 2018
From: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
A chance for women of all ages to meet together to learn from the Bible, and encourage and support one another. We meet on alternate WEDNESDAYS, at Churchill House, Loxbeare, EX16 8BX from 2.00-4.00 p.m.
"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!"
This term, with the help of the Good Book Guide: "Shining with joy", we shall be studying the first 3 chapters of the letter Paul wrote to the Christians in Philippi.
- January 17th - Joy-filled prayer (Philippians 1 v. 1-11)
- January 31st - Joy in hardships (Philippians 1 v. 12-30)
- February 14th - Joy and humility (Philippians 2 v. 1-11, 19-30)
- February 28th - Joy in obedience (Philippians 2 v.12-18)
- March 14th - Joy as we run (Philippians 3 v.1-21)
For more information contact Marion on 01884 256302 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org